COMMUNITY INVESTMENT GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the budget form here or using the link below. Complete all fields on the budget form and save it to your computers. You will need to upload it.
- Complete the Grant Application below.
- Complete Proposal Narrative – Provide the information requested (see right sidebar), in the order indicated (limit 3 pages).
- Upload the following to your Grant Application and Proposal Narrative. These documents need to be in PDF format.
- Organization’s most recent 990
- Organization’s most recent board approved Financial Statement
- Organization’s IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter
- Board of Directors Listing
- Organizational By-Laws
- Upload the Budget Worksheet
Proposal Narrative: Information Required
- Organization: Briefly describe your organization’s mission and programs. Include information about the geographic area and populations served. List major accomplishments achieved in the past three years.
- Proposed Project:
- Briefly describe the proposed project and the community need addressed.
- Briefly describe the target population that will benefit from the proposed activities, their characteristics (i.e., age, gender, ethnicity, etc.), and the geographic area to be covered. Estimate the number of people to be served.
- List the key intended outcomes or results of the proposed activities. Be sure they are specific and measurable (e.g., changes in clients’ knowledge, skills, or behaviors; reaching new audiences; or improving the organization’s administrative capacity).
- Briefly describe how you will measure success and track progress toward these outcomes or results.
- Briefly describe how your organization is qualified to address this issue, its ability to serve diverse populations, and how your project complements existing efforts.
- If your proposed project is a continuation or expansion of an existing effort, how does this link to previous work and lessons learned?
- Will your project continue after the grant period? If so, how will the project be sustained beyond the current funding year?
- How will your results be communicated to the community?
- Work Plan:
- List the specific project activities and the time frame necessary to complete them.
- Include the titles and roles of key personnel directly responsible for implementing this project. Please include brief bios that describe relevant qualifications.