Charlotte Community Foundation
Appoints 2017 Officers & Directors
Tami Sender, CEO; Robin Vazquez, Treasurer; Jane Washburn, Secretary; Mary Byrski, Chair; Jill McCrory, Vice Chair
Charlotte Community Foundation proudly announces the appointment of the following Officers to the 2017 Board of Directors:
- Chair – Mary Byrski, Attorney at Law, Byrski Estate and Elder Law
- Vice Chair – Jill McCrory, Attorney at Law, McCrory Law Firm
- Treasurer- Robin Vazquez, Estate and Guardianship Management Services
- Secretary – Jane Washburn, Retired Financial Advisor
- Immediate Past Chair – Ron Olsen, CPA, Strang Olsen and Lynch
Directors of the Board also include:
- Lew Bennett, Landsberg Bennett Private Wealth Management
- Laura Amendola, Wealthcare4Widows, Raymond James
- Doug Young, Principal/Financial Advisor, Clear View Financial Services, LLC
- Jimmy Dean, Publisher, Harbor Style Magazine
- Dr. Robert Peterson, Retired
Charlotte Community Foundation, Inc. was established over 20 years ago with assets from the Adventist Hospital Foundation. Today the Foundation provides personalized donor services to assist individuals, families and businesses in establishing charitable funds that provide grants, education, resources and support for nonprofits, locally or anywhere in the U.S.
Our Mission: Connecting People Who Care With Causes That Matter.
Visit www.charlottecf.org or call 941-637-0077 for more information.