Position: Part-Time Administrative Assistant (30 hours per week maximum)
Reports to: Director of Community Engagement
Summary: An integral part of the Charlotte Community Foundation’s team supporting the Executive Director and CCF staff.
- Open, prepare and close facilities for scheduled usage by clients and visitors.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner; direct phone inquiries to appropriate staff members.
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
- Sort and distribute mail to staff and tenants.
- Receive and store office and building supplies.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Update digital and hard copy files; update media archive; scan and file material according to the established procedures.
- Maintain multiple calendars.
- Schedule meetings and appointments; make travel and other arrangements for staff as needed.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
- This position will support the Executive Director and CCF staff with various administrative duties and projects.
- The candidate must be able to take specific directions to bring detailed projects and recurring tasks to completion.
- At all times, keep the Programs Coordinator and Director of Community Engagement up-to-date on responsibilities related to position.
- Highly organized, dedicated to quality and accuracy with proficient computer skills including database programs and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to multitask, work in fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
- High school diploma and one year of administrative experience required; Associate’s degree and two years of related experience preferred.
- Valid Florida driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average proficiency in full MS Office suite and database software
- Above average proficiency in website management and social media
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
Submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position. No phone calls, please.