What makes our community great? The desire to be a part of something bigger – caring and compassionate people coming together to make a difference. Over the past 20 years, my wife and I have raised a family, built our business and enjoyed our beautiful community. We have experienced our community’s amazing capacity to come together to make a difference by addressing the causes that matter most.
We feel the importance of giving back to the community that has given so much to us. I am proud to be a board member of the Charlotte Community Foundation and I hope you will join me in supporting the CHARLOTTE CARES initiative. Together, we can make a difference.
2016 Charlotte Community Foundation Grant Recipients
AMIKids Crossroads Boys & Girls Club of Charlotte County Charlotte County Homeless Coalition Charlotte Technical College Englewood Community Care Clinic Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens Punta Gorda History Center Virginia B. Andes Volunteer Community Clinic Yah Yah Girls: The Backpack Kidz
CHARLOTTE CARES is an exciting new initiative led by the Charlotte Community Foundation (CCF). Our goal is to increase the amount of grant funds available to qualifying nonprofit agencies in the Charlotte community.
Our community is truly a treasure. Through generous donors like you, in 2016, CCF was able to provide a total of $50,000 in grants to 9 nonprofit agencies in Charlotte County. Unfortunately, we had 28 other agencies requesting an additional $230,000 which we could not provide due to lack of funds. Non Profits look to us for support, and through CHARLOTTE CARES, we will raise additional funds in order to provide even more assistance in 2017.
You. Your business. Your civic organization. Your family. You can become involved in philanthropy! We have created an opportunity for every size and budget. Every dollar helps.
Now. Charlotte Cares is your opportunity to become proactive in helping those in need in your community. Simply put, we need donors like you to help those in need. By joining us in this important initiative, you will become part of the Charlotte Community Foundation family.
- One high quality Charlotte Care t-shirt
- Charlotte Cares promotional logo window decal for your office, home or car
The same as Community Sponsors plus:
- Your name, business or logo included in the Charlotte Sun newspaper Charlotte Cares Annual Campaign Thank you ad
- Your name or business posted on Charlotte Cares promotional material and Charlotte Cares webpage
The same as Supporters Sponsors plus:
- Your name, business or logo posted on Charlotte Cares promotional material and Charlotte Cares webpage with link to your website
- Your name, business or logo on a banner in the Virginia B. Andes “Training & Education Center and on a banner at the Charlotte Cares Celebration Event
- Use of Charlotte Cares logo on your company website
The same as Friends Sponsors plus:
- Become a member of the Charlotte Cares Leadership Club (members will be invited to exclusive events) and receive a quality donor plaque for home or office display
The same as Leaders Sponsors plus:
- You or your business featured on a full page Charlotte Cares promotional ad in Harbor Style magazine (first 12 only)
- One high quality Charlotte Cares polo shirt
- Commemorative 8×8 brick located in CCF courtyard
The same as Heroes Sponsors plus:
- Your business logo prominently placed on the sleeve of Charlotte Cares high quality t-shirts and polo shirts (approx. 300 t-shirts)
- Commemorative 12×12 brick located in CCF courtyard
- Photo and feature article on CCF website
- $10,000 Matching: agree to match the first $10,000 raised through Community giving
The same as Champions Sponsor plus:
Photo and feature article in CCF Annual Report
Please contact us if you wish to be a Champion!
- (941) 637-0077 or email@example.com
We Care Sponsors
Be sure to thank our sponsors by visiting their website!
Digital Home Doctor
Vera & Louis Hanisko
Howell Wealth Management LLC
Mike Martin Agency
June B. Stark
Vernon Litigation Group
Jane Washburn & Ron Prickitt
Bill & Linda Wood
We appreciate all our donors at this level!
Thank you for your contributions.