July 27, 2017 | 9 to 11 a.m.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided
Charlotte Community Foundation
227 Sullivan Street, Punta Gorda
Nonprofit staff, board members and program volunteers
How to find major donors, secure corporate sponsorships and build a sustainable nonprofit organization
Attend this Fundraising Workshop and learn what you can do to increase your organization’s competitiveness and strengthen its financial health in the current economic climate.
- Develop a fundraising plan
- Build a diversified funding base for your nonprofit
- Learn how to ask for fundraising support without fear
- Grow your ability to raise money through social media and online fundraising networks
- Innovate new nonprofit funding models
- Support operations and programs with new sources of unrestricted funds
- Inform the Community Foundation what resources we can provide to help you operate more efficiently and effectively
PRESENTER – Michael Chatman
Michael Chatman is America’s leading connector, navigator, and broker in the field of philanthropy and charitable giving. For more than a decade, Chatman has been on a mission to give a voice to the everyday philanthropist and raise the level of generosity across the world by encouraging collaborative approaches to work, networks, and the deployment of resources to solve problems.
RSVP 941-637-0077 or email@example.com